Hey everyone and Welcome to PR GRAFFIX! I'm super excited to announce the launch of my new site. Here I will be posting my work and showcasing my commissions as well as my own artistic creations, blogging and even offering tips and tutorials. I love to network and share CC with other creative artists especially in the graphic and design field. I'm also an artist in several other fields of art as well and so, if you too are an artist and art lover, I'd love to connect and share thoughts.

I'll also be sharing memories related to each project, and discuss certain challenges and or difficulties that I had to face with each piece, and in general you'll be getting a pretty unadulterated glimpse into an artist's mind...so...dive in at your own risk! It's pretty creative and imaginative in there!! lol

Cheers!!